Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you control a group of people?

I'm in eighth grade, and directing a movie in my multimedia class. The five other people I work with constantly get off track, screw around, argue, and complain that we got nothing done afterward. I try to get everyone going, but we can only get a couple shots done over an entire period. The video is due in a week, and we only have a few scenes done. Does anyone have any idea how to control a group of people better?|||If they don't have any interest in this activity,why did they take part in it.


I had the same exprienced when I was eithth.


Finally,I realized that I should let them know ~This is not a duty ,You mast have fun!


Until everybody exibit the movie,get all audience's clap!


Isn't that a huge achievement!|||Call your local SWAT or buy a can of mace from your local bounty hunting depo

No comments:

Post a Comment